CANNA Organic Acid
CANNA Organic Acid can be used as an organic alternative for CANNA pH-.
It can be used to bring down the pH values in your water or substrate. Maintaining the right pH value is crucial for your plant's ability to take up nutrients. It also serves as an alternative for nitric acid and phosphoric acid.
CANNA Organic Acid contains 50% citric acid.
- Dilute 2 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:5000). Mix well and measure the pH value.
- If necessary, repeat the aforementioned until the required degree of acidity is reached.
- Recommended pH value pH: 5.2 - 6.4
- Do not mix with pure fertilisers.
- Keep away from children.
- Minimum storage temperature 5 degrees, store in a dark place.
Bacteria and moulds thrive well on citric acid, and therefore also in the nutrient tank. Care should be taken to refresh the solution in the tank on a regular basis.