COGr Buffer Agent for soaking the COGr substrate.
COGr nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids. COGr in combination with COGr growing medium is the nutrient for the experienced and demanding grower.
Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- COGr Buffer Agent to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (200 ml per 100 Litre of water)
The EC of COGr Buffer Agent dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 - 1.8 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Add ± 12,5 litres of buffersolution to each slab
- Let the swollen Cogr soak for at least 24 hours before draining it!
Storage, health & safety and other
- CANNA developed COGr Vega specially for the growing phase of the plant
- CANNA developed COGr Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
- Overfertilization has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children